Complaint Review: CCBILL.com

• Reported By:Fernley Nevada
CCBILL.com
Internet U.S.A.

CCBILL.com ccbill.com Hundreds in unauthorized recuring charges Tempe Arizona

CCBILL.com Charged hundreds of dollars to my credit card over several months, for an alleged subscription to some "hotasiancam.com" I have never heard of. Nor would I ever subscribe to such a site if I had.

I don't use the card on the internet, never have! I have no Idea how they got the numbers or how they make these unauthorized charges. I called the 888-596-9279 phone number provided by my bank, and actually talked to a very polite man who asked me a few questions about "Do I know this or that" and then promised to reverse the charges in 7-10 days. I suspect, judging by the amount of negative feedback on this site that I am one of THOUSANDS of people with the same problem.

Even if this company returns every nickle to everyone who calls and requests a refund they still may be enjoying hundreds of thousands in free unauthorized interest free loans, and there must be millions that go undetected and uncontested.

Smallfish
Fernley, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2008 12:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCBILLcom/internet/CCBILLcom-ccbillcom-Hundreds-in-unauthorized-recuring-charges-Tempe-Arizona-378893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCBILL.com