Complaint Review: CCBill Consumer Services

• Phone: 888-596-9279
  • Web:
  • Category: Websites

CCBill Consumer Services Did not assist in a charge to my debit card. Internet

I ordered a paper from "Free Essay 123" since I haven't been to school in 40 years (I needed some assistance).

I received an email from "Amir Pirani" fiyyazp@gmail.com with my Transaction ID. I email this person back asking where my report was. I've never heard back from them. Needless to say I've never received anything.... and yes they charged my debit card.

I've called and emailed their payment center (CCBill Consumer Services), they have not been very helped in helping me contact/locate Free Essay. I'm wondering if they are in this together. I don't feel like I can trust either company now and I don't want to see someone else get burned. Here I am trying to better myself and I get taken......

Sharon
Wichita KS

Sharon
Wichita, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2008 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCBill-Consumer-Services/internet/CCBill-Consumer-Services-Did-not-assist-in-a-charge-to-my-debit-card-Internet-314660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCBill Consumer Services