Complaint Review: CCBill Entertainment

• Reported By:Melbourne Australia
CCBill Entertainment
Internet U.S.A.

CCBill Entertainment Refused to give a refund Internet

I mistakenly subscribed to this mob thinking it was an online company listing survey sites. I paid my $34.95 subscription by credit card online.

As soon as I was signed up I realised that I had subscribed to the wrong company. They don't deal in survey sites. They supply links to electronic venues on the internet. Totally opposite to what I was looking for!

I notified them by email of my mistake and requested a refund. They refused stating that it was in their policy that no refunds were possible and that I accepted the condtions of their policy when I subscribed.

I explained to them that I realised they had their rules but couldn't they make an exception? After all, it was an honest mistake. I was looking for survey sites to make a bit of pocket money to help pay bills. Obviously I wouldn't be looking for surveys if I had some money. I had to dig deep to subscribe and I needed the refund so I could subscribe to the correct site.

These vultures and low lifes wouldn't budge. I continued to send emails and threatened them with telling my story all over the web. They didn't care and basically told me to do my worst.

Well here I am and I'm hoping that my story is read and passed onto as many readers and members of your site as possible. I want these low life scumbag gutter crawling thieves to get the worst publicity possible and I am deeply appreciate of you giving me this chance to go public and maybe hit those high flying vultures in the pocket. $34.95 doesn't sound much but when I have paid for a site that I don't even use, I would call that theft.

Adrian
Melbourne
Australia

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on CCBill.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2005 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCBill-Entertainment/internet/CCBill-Entertainment-Refused-to-give-a-refund-Internet-142155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCBill Entertainment