Complaint Review: CCBill

• Submitted: Fri, March 27, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 27, 2009

• Reported By:Willoughby Other
CCBill
1501 West 17th St Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

CCBill... Fraudulent Charges to my Credit Card Tempe Arizona

I have spent an hour or two today compiling a spreadsheet of unauthorised charges made by this fraudulent organisation.

There have been 21 instances where CCBill has stolen my money amounting to $AUD 883.69 which is approx. $US 618.00

My dispute has been lodged with my bank who has confirmed there are investigations already underway by hundreds of other customers. I bet there are really thousands...they just have not realized it yet.

I strongly advise anyone else having monthly 'payments' (for nothing) deducted from their credit card accounts to immediately cancel their card.

In these tough economic times...we good people must bring these crooks down and make their lives unbearable.

By the way...saw this on another post and I think it's worth repeating:

CCBill CEO - Mr Ronald Cadwell - email address: ron@cwie.net

Anonymous
Willoughby
Australia

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on CCBill.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2009 02:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCBill/Tempe-Arizona-85281/CCBill-Fraudulent-Charges-to-my-Credit-Card-Tempe-Arizona-438121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCBill