Complaint Review: CCBill

• Submitted: Sat, August 11, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, August 11, 2012

• Reported By: revoys — Kitchener Ontario Canada
CCBill

CCBill Canada here, recently found a charge on my account from this company. Called Credit Card company right away and got a dispute going. Called CCBill who started asking for detailed personal info from me, Internet

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: How it is

Canada here, recently found a charge on my account from this company. Called Credit Card company right away and got a dispute going. Called CCBill who started asking for detailed personal info from me which I would not give. From my expert and I am an expert opinion, CCBill is in on this scam from some angle directly or indirectly. People complain and post sh*t about these people and cover the Internet with it and they will bend to your power of influence.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2012 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCBill/internet/CCBill-Canada-here-recently-found-a-charge-on-my-account-from-this-company-Called-Credi-925989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCBill

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

How it is

AUTHOR: TheCoinsFlipside - ()

So you could call your credit card company, but couldnt call CCBill rather send an email and expect resolution without verification of who you are ??

We ask for the card number, then match the name, address, and email .... the card number is already in our system.

If you are claiming fraud, then what are the chances the fraudster used your name ....slim to nil.

so the card number (which we never ask you provide via email, rather call .... but if you can't ....we ask for a screen shot of your billing statement, just where it shows the date,amount and description of charge ..... )

If you are claiming fraud why so hesitant to co-operate in us investigating it ??

If it's fraud, if you have nothing to hide, if you didnt make the charge .... then you bet your ....you'd dial a phone number ....we have an international toll free and a us toll free ...

hmmm guess it's not that important ... not to mention if you filed a charge back with yor bank already ...we cant refund it .

If we do a double credit will appear and stump your bank ...they will hold both refunds ...look into the matter ...(7-21 days) and then determine one refund and return the funds....