Complaint Review: CCBill

CCBill
www.ccbill.com Internet U.S.A.

CCBill Charges with no subscription Internet

*UPDATE Employee: New Zeland is on ccbills blocked Country List

I signed up to one of the services that uses CCBILL as a payment company. I did this once before through the same site and had no problem with them.

However, a few weeks later I regretted my choice and went to go cancel my subscription. I looked in my email account and found no reply from CCBILL containing a subscription number. I contacted there support and they offered very little help, simply beating around the bush as it would. I asked them to shed some light on the situation as to how come I cannot unsubscribe to this service and was never sent a subscription number. The support person seemed to have the brains of a lamp post, as they didn't seem to understand what I said, simply repeating that they didn't have me subscribed to there database. I sent them two emails after that, telling them that I was being charged, even sending screenshots of my transaction sheet in my online account. They refused to reply.

This month I was charged again for this site and I again emailed them. They just outright refused to reply this time. So I have been charged $43 NZD for a service I cannot quit out of, because they have screwed up.

All and all they have refused to help me, they have refused to consider they may have made a mistake and they continue to charge me money every month for a service they say I am no longer signed up for.

It's disgusting that an internet site can do this. I'm not taking the next step and going to my bank to see if I can have them blocked. Hopefully I'll get a better response from New Zealand banks then others have had in the U.S.

Tim
Christchurch
New Zealand

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on CCBill.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2008 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCBill/internet/CCBill-Charges-with-no-subscription-Internet-326091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCBill

New Zeland is on ccbills blocked Country List

AUTHOR: 03becca - (U.S.A.)

Someone from the company wouldn't be able to find a record of that transaction because there wouldn't be one. New Zeland is on ccbills blocked country list. If you live there you cant even make any transactions through ccbill they will automatically get declined. Most likely the transaction was going through a different billing company since every website has multiple billing companies.