Complaint Review: CCBill

• Updated: Wed, July 09, 2003

• Reported By:58504 North Dakota
CCBill
Nationwide U.S.A.

CCBill ripoff slow prossessing CcBill.com internet

this company kept charging my credit card when I had stopped auto payment they had been requested a number of times to stop auto payment but continued. Now that I want to pay my dues to a site that I wish to keep up they refuse me that right for the rest of my life.

Now is that right. If I want to purchase anything over the internet and they are the sole handler of the accounts that means that I cannot use the internet for my purchase.

They have blocked my IP address for ever. That is what I was told on the land line 5 minutes ago. Is that democratic. Just because I refused to pay auto payments on one site has completely blocked me from paying on any site.

What is fair and what is justice

Mike
58504, North Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2003 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCBill/nationwide/CCBill-ripoff-slow-prossessing-CcBillcom-internet-63199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCBill