Complaint Review: CCBill.com

• Updated: Sat, November 20, 2010

• Reported By: The Voice — Portsmouth Virginia United States of America
CCBill.com

CCBill.com Tried to charge my credit card 100 dollars... Internet

Thank God for Chase because they saved me at least 100 dollars.  I came home from work and checked my E-mail, I see I have one from Chase notifing me of a "suspicious" charge on my card.

I call Chase, they only have the name of CCBill.com and a 888 number, they tell me to call them.  Of course, I promplty call the 888 number and ask what site did I supposedly make a purchase.  After being on hold for 10 minutes they are unable to locate the client site that the purchase was made.

I promptly call Chase back and cancelled my card, they are now sending me a new one and conducting an investigation.  Be very wary of where you make purchases, I was lucky, my card company caught the suspicious charge and not only declined the charge, but contacted me immediatly.  When I called Chase back to confirm that it was a fraudulent charge, they indicated that not only were several more charges put through, but someone was trying to make a transaction at the same time that I was on the phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2010 10:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCBillcom/internet/CCBillcom-Tried-to-charge-my-credit-card-100-dollars-Internet-664381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCBill.com