Complaint Review: CCCI - Gemini Subscriptions - American Cash Awards

• Submitted: Thu, August 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 08, 2008

• Reported By:PLYMOUTH Minnesota
CCCI - Gemini Subscriptions - American Cash Awards
17301 W COLFAX AVENUE GOLDEN, Colorado U.S.A.

CCCI - Gemini Subscriptions - American Cash Awards G GOLDEN Colorado

*Author of original report: last update I hope

*Author of original report: Update after I got the BBB involved

A kid claiming to be in college came to my door selling magazines. Told me about the contest and how close to winning he was and so forth. I purchased a magazine, but, something told me after he left to look them up on the net and all I found was the rip-off report regarding them and their business.

I immediately the next morning faxed in my cancellation. I faxed and mailed it. Of course they cashed my check that day. I have called to get a refund being I cancelled in the amount of time I had to cancel. I have yet to get my refund.

When I call they tell me that the refund department is backed up, and they have put me on the priority list. Yet and still I have not recevied my refund.

I have filed a compliant with the Better Business Bureau of Colorado, so I guess I just have to wait and see.

Ms. Brown
PLYMOUTH, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2008 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCCI-Gemini-Subscriptions-American-Cash-Awards/GOLDEN-Colorado-80401/CCCI-Gemini-Subscriptions-American-Cash-Awards-G-GOLDEN-Colorado-362814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCCI - Gemini Subscriptions - American Cash Awards

last update I hope

AUTHOR: Ms. brown - (U.S.A.)

I got my refund. Yes, the BBB of Colorado had to get involved, but, 8 weeks after submitting my request for a refund, I got my full refund. I hope this is the end of dealing with these low life's. If anything else occurs, I will put it on this page. The following is the email address to the customer manager: marsha@greatlakescirculation.com, please feel free to contact her as much as you would like regarding any of your problems, as much as you would like.

Update after I got the BBB involved

AUTHOR: Ms. brown - (U.S.A.)

The BBB of Colorado sent them my complaint on the 13th of August and on the 14th of August they responded to the BBB asking them to get my receipt number. I gave them my receipt number today, August 15th. I will keep you all updated as to what happens next.