Complaint Review: CCDN

• Submitted: Thu, February 28, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 04, 2008

• Reported By:Dearborn Heights Michigan
CCDN
22 S. Franklin St Cattaraugus, New York U.S.A.

CCDN I too feel duped I spent my last $4200.00 and now have filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy Cattaraugus New York

*Author of original report: CCDN/ AEGIS CORP>- Debt Jurisprudence

*Author of original report: CCDN/AEGIS CORP.-Debt Jurisprudence

*Author of original report: CCDN/Aegis Corp.-Debt Jurisprudance

*Author of original report: CCDN

*Consumer Suggestion: Lee I feel your pain! Fight for your rights!

*Consumer Suggestion: Lee - You got Mark J mixed up with the Friendly Advice

*Author of original report: CCDN

*Consumer Suggestion: Get Debt Jurisprudence involved!

*Consumer Comment: You got in over your financial head (somehow) and someone promised you an 'easy out'.

*Author of original report: CCDN, Canned replies

When I first signed up in April, 2007 through Aegis Corp.-Debt Jurisprudence (which I'm told no longer represents CCDN) I was told that CCDN would "vacate" the 2 judgments against me and clean up my credit report. I filled out and signed all the forms, Limited power of Attorneys, promises to share any remunerations from suits developed by them, and most importantly their event form listing any judgments. I payed my last $4,200.00 that I had.I did get 2 dispute letters drafted by CCDN and then nothing.

After a long time I tried to call Tracy Webster with no return calls. I have never been able to talk to anybody personally at CCDN. I E-mailed him about my case and his response was "we don't handle judgments, never did". I E-mailed him and said that this was the whole premise of me signing up. His response was "Mr. anonymous (Aegis rep) sure holds himself out there doesn't he".

In December,2007 out of the blue I got an E-mail from Chris at CCDN to tell me to fax in all credit card agreements ASAP to which I replied all I had was a APPLICATION from one and an unsigned amended agreement fo the other. I have not heard from them since.

Their "Affilate" BCS America has been drafting letters to TA, EQ, and EX but it doesn't seem like that is working that well. I too feel duped and would like to talk with anybody else out there about getting remuneration-compensation from CCDN

Leighton (Lee)
Dearborn Heights, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2008 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCDN/Cattaraugus-New-York-14719/CCDN-I-too-feel-duped-I-spent-my-last-420000-and-now-have-filed-Chapter-7-bankruptcy-Cat-312881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCDN

AUTHOR: Leighton (Lee) Elliott - (U.S.A.)

Recently I have been posting negative comments on this site about CCDN regarding my working with them. I was very frustrated that my situation and thought that I was not being properly handled by either CCDN or the selling rep. the credit restoration part of the program was working great but my account situation was not being resolved to my liking.

After posting here, I was contacted by the marketing manager of CCDN who listened to my story and then promised to follow up on it for me. I was also contacted un-solicited by the rep from their referral company. The marketing manager for CCDN called me a few days later and stated that after investigating my enrollment paperwork, he stated that I was improperly enrolled. I had already judgments against me and there was a misunderstanding of my situation.

They do not overturn judgments, yet! After discussing options with him, we have worked out a resolution with CCDN and their portion of the total transaction and am now completely satisfied in the good faith effort shown by CCDN with our resolution and retract everything negative stated in this forum about CCDN. Thank You CCDN!

CCDN/ AEGIS CORP>- Debt Jurisprudence

AUTHOR: Leighton (Lee) Elliott - (U.S.A.)

I also want to point this out. No where in my CONTRACT with Aegis Corp.-Debt Jurisprudence- Dave Kramer, does it say " subject to changes and terms" or anything close to the like appear. I have all of my original paperwork. As a former rep, when I am contracted to legally represent any entity, then I am also responsible for ANY mis-representation whatsoever period. It is up to any PROFESSIONALLY CONTRACTED representitive of any entity to do the background work in order to be responsible to themselves and their supplier and MOST of all the END USER of any product to insure that what they are representing IS in fact just that.

It is also the responsibility of the PROFESSIONALLY CONTRACTED representitive to carry out the duties responsible to legally represent and protect any entity incuding first the END USER, secondly the supplier of said product and lastly themselves, period. If there is a conflict between the supplier, then why does it seem that the interests of the end user become a back burner concern in order to perserve the reputation of either the rep or the supplier?

CCDN/AEGIS CORP.-Debt Jurisprudence

AUTHOR: Leighton (Lee) Elliott - (U.S.A.)

If a full or partial refund is issued to me from either CCDN or Aegis Corp.-Debt Jurisprudence or both, it will not be construed by me that one or the other is fully responsible. As far as I can tell, You both are. GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK! After all, customer satisfaction is both of yours, your main goal RIGHT?

PS: I will report "Aegis Corp.- Debt Jurisprudence Div." on here by them selves if I must as my next step. Everybody here MAN-UP and give the man his money back PERIOD!

CCDN/Aegis Corp.-Debt Jurisprudance

AUTHOR: Leighton (Lee) Elliott - (U.S.A.)

It seems like I'm getting caught in the middle of a "he said she said" catfight between CCDN and AEGIS CORP.-DEBT JURISPRUDENCE. LISTEN TO ME BOTH OF YOU! I am the END USER/SCREWEE! When I was in the rep business I understood that anything SOLD to an end user was gospel whether it was represented by either the supplier or through a CONTRACTED Rep of the supplier at the time of sale. In a case where a product was mis-represented at the time of sale by the supplier through the CONTRACTED rep or whether the rep mis-representented the product is no consiquence to the end user! GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!!

Your cat fights or legal battles are not my business! Don't get me in the middle! If the supplier(CCDN) changed their terms after the sale, then both the supplier(CCDN) and the CONTRACTED rep(AEGIS) are responsible especially when there was no mention from the CONTRACTED rep(AEGIS) at the time of change and never contacted me about this change and after many requests to actually speaking to someone from the supplier(CCDN) after many months Tracy Webster said that "we don't handle judgments, never did" were NONE WHAT SO EVER! DON'T LEAVE ME HUNG OUT TO DRY!! I want compensation NOW not years down the road. In my OPINION, both the supplier and the rep are at fault. REFUND MY MONEY NOW!!

Does anybody out there know an attorney in Michigan that can advise me about this?

AUTHOR: Leighton (Lee) Elliott - (U.S.A.)

I apologize to Mark J. from Omaha, Yes my retort was for "Friendly Advise" but I want to clear things here. These collection attornies do NOT wait 2 years as experienced by me. Both you and "friendly advice" should also visit "www.collectionindustry.com" and learn further. I thank both of you for your well intended advice but you aren't dealing with the average bear here K? As for Mark J. I am sure that you already know about these 3 websites. I don't like catfish either. Thankyou for your consideration.

#8 Consumer Suggestion

Lee I feel your pain! Fight for your rights!

AUTHOR: Credit Defense League - (U.S.A.)

Lee,
You have been scammed . Not by the group that you intially enrolled with but by CCDN Who mispresented to all the marketers and clients about their abilites.

I know the company that brought you to CCDN is an honest party in this.

Unlike! R&G Marketing LLC (pure crooks) ,who have been cited on this site in many articles
Juris Purdence is a good and reputable company.

CCDN are the main creeps !

I know from my experience that CCDN misrepresent the value of their progam.
They are inept and unable to accomplish much.
Their main activities are to steal ideas from others who know how to get the job done . They are copiers and incompetent.

Before these Scammers try to muddy up your valid complaint with their spin doctors I would like to say that you should take them to task for totally fooling
you on thier abilty to remove judgments.
Take them to the proper authorities like the Attorney Generals Office or Bar Assoc. in Chicago Ill for Robertl LockJr , the mastermind , to defend.
Their credit repair company has been ineffective as well.

If you examine the way these guys operate you could say they violate the law
as well as their ethics , which they are void of.

Feel free to contact me for any support @ paul@creditdefenseleague.com

They are tryiing to do a hacket job on me but it has backfired as much as their
business
We Do the Right Job!
Good Luck

#9 Consumer Suggestion

Lee - You got Mark J mixed up with the Friendly Advice

AUTHOR: Mark J. - (U.S.A.)

Lee - I think you meant to aim your last comment towards Friendly Advice guy from Carolina.

I own a collection agency, but guess what, I don't buy the debt, the banks send it to me. We are a 1st party collector, so we are agents for the Bank, we work for them.

3rd party debt collectors buy debts that are 2 years old and older. That is not our business. The banks we work with are open to negotiations.

You should be angry as all get up at Debt Jurisprudence for lying to you

AUTHOR: Leighton (Lee) Elliott - (U.S.A.)

To Mark J. In Omaha, Thank you for your assumed advice on your assumed conclusions. I never got in over my head. As a matter of fact I negotiated with several of my and my ex-wife's debtors and payed them to their satisfaction. The other 2 would not negotiate after my LEGAL DISPUTES. I never said that I didn't use my credit cardsThey wrote it off and collected through their insurance companies and then sold these supposed debts to a bunch of bottom feeding collection law firms who buy from a POOL of UNVERIFIED, DISPUTED, AND LEGALLY CONTESTED SO CALLED debts and use the state courts to try and ramrod judgments throught these state court judges who have no knowledge of and could care less about Federal law to generate income. I suggest that you go to "www.debtbuyers.com" and "www.narca.org" to see what I used as evidence in my latter case to show this idiot blind judge that these firms did not have LEGAL JURISDICTION to sue. After you do this and LEARN that your self righteous opinion/s have no merit then I will assume that you will SHUT UP!

AUTHOR: Leighton (Lee) Elliott - (U.S.A.)

Yesterday 2/28/08 I received a call for the first time from CCDN ever (John) after my first posting here, very concerned and said that my situation would be handled whether it be a refund or handling my judgments through the evolutionary process of law or both. We all know that the gears of justice are slow and the fact that because I filed chapter 7 if the evolutionary process of law concerning past judgments would include any program that CCDN may offer in the future. Regardless I was made convinced by Aegis Corp.-debt Jurisprudence in April 2007 that my past judgments would be "Taken care of" and my credit report cleaned up and this is the premise on which I signed on.

#12 Consumer Suggestion

Get Debt Jurisprudence involved!

AUTHOR: Mark J. - (U.S.A.)

Why not get Debt Jurisprudence involved? They signed you up for the process, they too should be held responsible. Let them hammer the CCDN. Maybe a call to the Aegis Headquarters in Huntsville, AL. will help. They probably aren't aware that one of their engineers is using his time to sell debt programs.

Being in the debt collection business, here is advice for anyone that has a judgment against them. There are only a few ways to eliminate them:

1) File bankruptcy
2) Pay it off
3) Try to reach a settlement
4) Pay yours bills and you won't get sued, thus NO judgment

Another way to prevent a judgment would be to settle your debts with the original creditor or with the debt collector that is hounding you.

Ask the Debt Jurisprudence people to help you, they still have a running website and are still helping people LOL

AUTHOR: Friendly Help - (U.S.A.)

So you eagerly accepted their promises. There are many companies that prey on desperate people who have had bad luck (i.e. medical bills) and people who simply cannot handle their own money or discipline their own behavior. Read all the complaints here about Rent-to-Own shops that are usually filed by people who simply cannot discipline themselves to save their money for a year & then buy NEW merchandise for 1/3 of what a Rent-to-Own shop would charge.... and a Rent-to-Own shop ALSO reserves their right to deliver USED merchandise at 3X the cost of NEW merchandise!

Now you must take responsibility for your situation and straighten out your matters as best you can. You are likely beating a dead horse here unless you can get the 'fraud police' interested.

No one can fix your credit problems and resolve your adverse judgements but you. Sometimes bankruptcy is a solution of sorts, but it comes at a price. If you do not address your underlying problems, even after a 'successful' bankruptcy you will be back in a similar mess in a few years.

AUTHOR: Leighton (Lee) Elliott - (U.S.A.)

After reading the other complaints here concerning CCDN I see that they said the same canned responses to similar concerns that I had. Does the FTC know about these people? I will probably listed by CCDN after posting on here as a problem but since I've never received much communication anyway. After one E-mail to Tracy Webster asking if their processes (phases) through their "Affiliate" BCS America out of Maine if I would get any remuneration enough to cover the 32k in judgments against me and his reply was simply "possibly". I see now that means NO! When I E-mailed BCS America who drafts the same old letters threatening to sue TA, EQ, and EX, their reply said it's up to us the consumer to sue not them. What'a up with all this. I guess it's our fault for signing up with these outfits and their marketing arms under their false pretenses.