Complaint Review: CCI Camera City

• Submitted: Fri, March 16, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, March 16, 2007

• Reported By:Cortlandt Manor New York
CCI Camera City
342 Kings Highway Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

CCI Camera City Bait and switch, rude, dishonest, fraudulent tactics ripoff Brooklyn New York

Submitted my order on line received a confirmation and in bold writing it says you must call to verify and complete order.

Called and was immediately bullied into buying more from the company. When I refused and told them that I already had the items he suggested, he called me a liar, then told me to take my business elsewhere and hung up on me.

I called back and asked to speak to a supervisor and was told there was none. I told him to send me a confirmation that my order was canceled and he told me that I was an animal and the order was in the garbage. I said, How do I know that and he hung up on me.

Called my credit card company to put them on watch for fraudulent fees.

Helen
Cortlandt Manor, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2007 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCI-Camera-City/Brooklyn-New-York-11223/CCI-Camera-City-Bait-and-switch-rude-dishonest-fraudulent-tactics-ripoff-Brooklyn-New-Y-239211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCI Camera City