Complaint Review: CCL Logistics

• Reported By: Kya — Sacramento California
CCL Logistics
Toronto, Canada Internet USA

CCL Logistics Victim of a CCL Logistics Scam from Nathalie Powell Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Consolidated Carriers Ltd not affiliated with CCL Logistics Canada

I'd been scamed by Nathalie Powell and CCL logistics. I should have known that she was a scam since I received her spam mail. However I was so deseperate for a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 for $200, I igorned that first clue. She email me a spam mail offering a Samsung Galaxy Note @ for $200 from craigslist; I thought she was the seller that I found in craigslist who posted that same offer as well. I email her that I wanted to check out the product before buying it and that's when she post a web link http://www.tor-ccllogistics.com/en_language.internet.transactions/third.party.html from the fake third party ccl logistics. I thought the terms were too good to pass (it was too good to be true). CCL logistics offer to act as a third party between the seller and me. First the seller sends CCL Logistics their packages and wait for the buyer to send CCL Logistics the money. CCL Logistics will be incharge of the holding the money untill the package have been delievered to comfirm that the buyer wants the item and inform CCL Logistics to send the money to the seller. However, if the buyer doesn't want to item, he or she has the option to return the get a full refund without paying any return shipping fee. After confirming Natalie Powell that I will go through with the procedure, CCL Logistics send me an invoice and payment plan to make a Western Union payment to Lewis Tepper from the UK. After that the company wanted me to send them the money transfer control number so well. after a week I have recieve my package. I tried to contact CCL Logistics and Nathalie Powell about the package issue however they didn't reply back. I lost $200 dollars and I don't want anyone to make the same mistake as I did. Don't reply to spam mails. A craigslist seller mail will never send you a spam mail. Do your research before you pay anything that form anyone who sent you an email even though the email is form a familar site like craigslist. Thanks to Ripoff Report, and a pervious poster who had the same issue with the same company and seller, I'm not longer waiting for an fake delievery.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCL-Logistics-/internet/CCL-Logistics-Victim-of-a-CCL-Logistics-Scam-from-Nathalie-Powell-Internet-1051437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCL Logistics

Consolidated Carriers Ltd not affiliated with CCL Logistics Canada

AUTHOR: Consolidated Carriers Ltd - ()

Dear internet users, many thanks for posting your experiences online. I am emailing from Consolidated Carriers Ltd (CCL). We are a logistics company based in Scotland in the UK and have no affiliations with companies in the USA or Canada, and no branches over there. I believe you've been involved in a scam which has been set up using our company name and logo by individuals in Canada, calling themselves CCL Logistics Toronto/Canada. Items were posted on Craigslist for sale and buyers were asked to transfer money through Western Union, making shipping enquiries through fraudulent websites using part of our company domain. We do not hold goods or money and have no affiliations with these individuals.

We would suggest that you contact the relevant authorities with your experience - we have done the same both in the UK and in Canada, following reports from other internet users. We are confident that these sites have now been closed down.

We do hope you retrieve your money soon – we would also suggest that you contact your bank about the fraudulent transaction.

Many thanks for your assistance and for posting your experience online, we very much appreciate your help.

Best regards from Scotland,