conductor

Complaint Review: CCNNUTRA -, Central Coast Nutraceuticals - Central Coast Nutra - Colopure

• Submitted: Thu, August 28, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 28, 2008

• Reported By:NEW YORK New York
CCNNUTRA -, Central Coast Nutraceuticals - Central Coast Nutra - Colopure
2375 East Camelback Road, 5th Floor Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

CCNNUTRA - Central Coast Nutraceuticals - Colopure - Central Coast NutraCCNNUTRA Charged for a trial of useless pills that they said didn't need to be returned when I canceled. Phoenix Arizona

I got sucked into trying their Colopure pills, which not only didn't work, they made me worse! I called to cancel my membership and asked if I needed to return the pills and Kevin (I think he's their only representative) told me that I did not. To exemplify his customer service skills, when I responded to his question of why I was dissatisfied with the product and I explained that not only hadn't they helped, they had made me worse, he snorted and point blank said "that's impossible!"

I have just checked my bank account, and there is a charge pending to CCNNUTRA. I looked them up online, and discovered that they are the ones that sent me the Colopure (unlike what their website says, they did not show up on my statement as "CentralCoast8886928352" but instead as "COLOPURE 888-6928352").

I called them up and spoke, again, with Kevin to query the charge. He said that he saw that the membership had been canceled, and that I had "finally been charged" for the bottle that they sent me. I explained to him, repeatedly, that when I canceled the membership, I had asked if I needed to return the rest of the pills and was told categorically "no." I was not told that if I didn't return the leftovers, that I would be charged for the full bottle.

Kevin insists that I asked no such question (and felt the need to point out that he wasn't my "daddy" and didn't need to tell me what to do) and I have arranged for his manager to listen to the tape of our previous conversation and that he will call me to "tell you you're wrong." I cannot do anything about this as I have no proof that whoever calls me back is, actually, a manager, that they actually listened to the tape, and that the tape hasn't been doctored in any way.

I will admit that I was so enraged by Kevin's attitude and behaviour, that I said something to the effect that "your pills don't even f***ing work." He got angry and responded that if I cursed at him again, he would hang up on me, block my number and have a restraining order put against me! I guess he has to deal with a number of angry clients to respond like that. I did apologize and explain that I am unaccustomed to a Customer Service representative treating me as poorly as he was.

I currently await the magical call from the manager but cannot, in the meantime, stress enough how much it is not worth getting involved with this company and their useless products.

Tishnyc
NEW YORK, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2008 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCNNUTRA-Central-Coast-Nutraceuticals-Central-Coast-Nutra-Colopure/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/CCNNUTRA-Central-Coast-Nutraceuticals-Colopure-Central-Coast-NutraCCNNUTRA-Charged-f-367744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCNNUTRA -, Central Coast Nutraceuticals - Central Coast Nutra - Colopure