• Report: #209250

Complaint Review: CCP Ehf (Eve Online)

• Submitted: Sun, September 03, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, September 03, 2006

• Reported By:Surprise Arizona
CCP Ehf (Eve Online)
Grandagar Reykjavik, Other Iceland

CCP - ccpgames.com - eve-online.com CCP Ehf (Eve Online) Paid for 2 accounts cancelled/ cutoff and didn't get a refund Reykjavik Iceland

The first account I paid for was a 3 months subscription. Real Life issues made me cancel after about 3 weeks. They refuse to refund 2 full months not used claiming that they account will be playable for the next 2 months and 1 week even though nobody will be playing it. My second account had a one month subscription and too was cancelled on the same day - this account, however, was completely cut short on the month I paid for by 3 days. They cut me short on one account and did not refund me with that and they elected to keep the charge on my card for the other account. What we see here is, one account they decide to keep the charge in place and let me play until my paid subscription runs out even though THERE WILL BE NOBODY PLAYING. The second is an account where they didn't make as much money on and when I cancelled it (the same day/hour/minute) they decided to CUT IT OFF RIGHT THERE - and do not allow it to be playable and still, no refund on that...

Surprise, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2006 04:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCP-Ehf-Eve-Online/Reykjavik-Other/CCP-ccpgamescom-eve-onlinecom-CCP-Ehf-Eve-Online-Paid-for-2-accounts-cancelled-cu-209250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCP Ehf (Eve Online)