Complaint Review: CCS - 1 First National Card

• Submitted: Sun, November 26, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, November 26, 2006

• Reported By:Louisville Kentucky
CCS - 1 First National Card
P.O. Box 17800 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCS - 1 First National Card CCS Card with limit preapproved for 6,500.00 Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Wow, did you luck out.

Hello all,

I first want to say thank you to all of those who have reported this company, it was a true blessing!

I too received this letter stating that I had been approved for a credit purchase limit of 6500.00 along with an approval number.

I figured as it was the holidays, and I was in need of repairing my credit this would be a good way to start...sooo

I called the number to activate the card, well all I can say is thank you that I don't have a checking account because that saved me..the moment I hit '2' to indicate that I didn't a recorded number of 1-702-615-2660 was given for me to call stating that another dept would have to activate my 'account'.

I immediatley grew suspicious of a company that does not provide a toll free number so to the internet I went and found all of your posts.

Needsless to say I cut the card up, and thanked the Lord for all of you who took the courage to post your experiances.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...and I will be pray that all of you who have been hurt financially will recover all plus more that has been stolen from you by this company.

Teresa
Louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2006 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-1-First-National-Card/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-7800/CCS-1-First-National-Card-CCS-Card-with-limit-preapproved-for-650000-Las-Vegas-Nevada-222298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS - 1 First National Card