Complaint Review: CCS, ACC - allstate Check Cashing

• Submitted: Mon, November 10, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, November 10, 2003

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
CCS, ACC - allstate Check Cashing
61 W. Utah ST., STE. 63, Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCS, ACC (allstate Check Cashing) ripoff, held for an hour calling the cust. assitance # no one ever answered, activation people rush me off phone/hang up Las Vegas Nevada

First thing I noticed was no logo(i.e visa, mastercard). I was under the impression that it would be a credit card as well as a debit. Also I call the customer service number and was on hold for dang near an hour and a half, no one ever answered. Then I would call the activation number people back and they would just try to rush me off the phone, hang up or call the other number and won't even listen to what I have to say. I had to cuss them out!! I haven't even used the card yet!! Thank God!! So i contacted my bank and told them what was going on so they wouldn't try to get any money from me!!

NIA
Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2003 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-ACC-allstate-Check-Cashing/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/CCS-ACC-allstate-Check-Cashing-ripoff-held-for-an-hour-calling-the-cust-assitance-n-71552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS, ACC - allstate Check Cashing