• Submitted: Thu, February 21, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 21, 2008

• Reported By:DeFuniak Springs Florida
P.O. BOX 17800, LAS VEGAS,NV 89114-7800 LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

CCS CREDIT SERVICE DIVISION Tried to scam me for $200.00 and wanted my account info. and SSN. THKS. to this web site I checked them out and they saved my a**!! LAS VEGAS Nevada

CCS is a SCAM!!! BIG TIME!!! By using the rip off web site it saved my a**,my $200.00, and my personal information.People can stop alot of scams if they would just try to stop and check the people they are doing business with or getting SCAM MAIL!!!!

Defuniak springs, fl.
DeFuniak Springs, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2008 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-CREDIT-SERVICE-DIVISION/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89114-7800/CCS-CREDIT-SERVICE-DIVISION-Tried-to-scam-me-for-20000-and-wanted-my-account-info-and-S-310903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS CREDIT SERVICE DIVISION