Complaint Review: CCS - Calcellular.com

• Submitted: Fri, March 17, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, May 12, 2007

• Reported By:Itaborai Other
CCS - Calcellular.com
232 S. GARFIELD AVE. MONTEREY PARK, California U.S.A.

CCS - Calcellular.com Ripoff billing iwthout my product MONTEREY PARK California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Don't make sense

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: No such Transation.

I bought a battery and a charger for my Nikon Camera in 01/24/2006 to be delivered overseas (Brazil). The purchase experience was going well at the beginning (the site is easy to shop) but become terrible after i finished my order!!! I didnt receive anything i bought, the customer service is poor( dont give any postmail number or tracking code to me) but they already charged my credit card. They are saying that my address was incorrect but this is a bulls**t! Now im looking for any department in US to claim my rights, register my problem and receive my product. Does anyone knows where i can do that?

Leonardo
Itaborai
Brazil

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2006 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-Calcellularcom/MONTEREY-PARK-California-CA-91754/CCS-Calcellularcom-Ripoff-billing-iwthout-my-product-MONTEREY-PARK-California-181701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS - Calcellular.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Don't make sense

AUTHOR: Kenneth - (U.S.A.)

If this customer never receive the products, he could always chargeback the credit card for this transcation. He don't have to pay anything. Place this ripoff report "don't make sense".

CCS/
Kenneth

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Kenneth - (U.S.A.)

We have check our data base, no such customer name. No such brazil order on our file. This customer must report the wrong company.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company