Complaint Review: CCS Card Services First National Bank

• Submitted: Fri, March 30, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, March 30, 2007

• Reported By:detroit Michigan
CCS Card Services First National Bank
P.O. Box 17800 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCS Card Services First National Bank CCS Card Services First National Scam Las Vegas Nevada

I received a credit card from First National Card with $6500.00 limit. I read through the entire two page letter and found that there is no customer service phone number. A few days later my bank account was hit for $500.00. I never applied for this card and do not know how they got my information. It frightens me that this has happened. I never applied for this card and i dont understand how they got my bank information.

I know that identity theft is a major concern now-a-days so I take necessary precautions. I have called my bank to try to block any charges this company make to my account but they said the payment has already been proessed so they cant do anything abot it $500.00 is alot to me and all my bank says do is open a new account and order new cards for my self. This company works with Paypal, Shopping.com, and Ebay. Please help..

Shavon
detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2007 10:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-Card-Services-First-National-Bank/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-7800/CCS-Card-Services-First-National-Bank-CCS-Card-Services-First-National-Scam-Las-Vegas-Neva-241646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS Card Services First National Bank