expert

• Submitted: Thu, June 14, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, June 14, 2007

• Reported By:holiday Florida
CCS Card Services
P.o. Box 17800 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCS Card Services I recieved a 'WELCOME" letter from CCS regarding my yearly renewal of said company.I had canceled my account 3 years ago! now I im supposed to owe them money!!! Las Vegas Nevada

After a long battle with CCS I thought I had finally gotten my account cancelled. that was jan. 2004. I recently recieved a welcome letter stating that my account was in good standing and would i please give them more money. After calling the 1800 number I was told I owed them 300.00 for the past 3 years. This is on my credit report! If anyone has any ideas about this please let me know. Im putting this out here in the hopes that I can save someone else!

Janice
holiday, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2007 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-Card-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-7800/CCS-Card-Services-I-recieved-a-WELCOME-letter-from-CCS-regarding-my-yearly-renewal-of-sa-254460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS Card Services