Complaint Review: CCS Catalog Credit Card - First National Merchant Card

• Submitted: Tue, June 19, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, June 19, 2007

• Reported By:Cocoa Florida
CCS Catalog Credit Card - First National Merchant Card
CCS PO Box 17800 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA Catalog Credit Card - First National Merchant Card Nationwide Scam hurting the everyday American ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

My husband and I are both 21 recently married and new homeowners. My husband got a phone call for a credit card so of course he applied, just to build his credit up. What he received in the mail was a catolog card, which would be fine for building his credit.

The card is not activated and hasn't been since we received it in the mail about a month ago. Today going through our bills, and home finances I found the card again and started reading thinking I was going to tell my husband to activate it today, only because we need some new household items (hot water heater, money in general ect.) because like most young new homeowners we don't look for the problems a house may have.

So I wanted to see exactly what kinds of catalogs you could shop from. Google is a life saver to me at the moment. The first google search took me to a skate catolog, thats just not for me sorry. So I continued with my search and found numerious sites just like this one, were there are people all over the US complaining about this company.

So one do not get this card.
two why is this still going on, why has no body stoped this scam from happening over and over again to inocent people trying to make a liveing?

Cocoa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2007 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-Catalog-Credit-Card-First-National-Merchant-Card/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/CCA-Catalog-Credit-Card-First-National-Merchant-Card-Nationwide-Scam-hurting-the-everyd-255404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS Catalog Credit Card - First National Merchant Card