Complaint Review: CCS ,Credit Collection Services,

• Submitted: Wed, January 30, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 30, 2008

• Reported By:Port St. Lucie Florida
CCS ,Credit Collection Services,
Two Wells Ave.,Dept 9134,Newton, MA 02459 Boston, Massachusetts U.S.A.

CCS ,Credit Collection Services, Trying to collect money from auto carrier for early termination ,10 days $406.40 Boston, Newton, Needham Heights, Massachusetts

Several months after terminating our auto insurance ten days early, we received a notice that we owed $406.40 to them due to terminating early. I was not told that this would happen when I called to terminate and I wrote to them and asked for a copy of the declaration showing a signed agreement that we would pay if we terminated early. I never received this.

Instead, I received a notice that they needed my new insurance policy. I sent a copy of the card and they wrote back saying their client would not accept an insurance card a proof of coverage. At this time things sounded fishy to me and I went on-line only to find our they are a scam.

I hope others do the same.

Charles and Nancy
Port St. Lucie, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2008 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-Credit-Collection-Services/Boston-Massachusetts-02205-5126/CCS-Credit-Collection-Services-Trying-to-collect-money-from-auto-carrier-for-early-termi-304762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS ,Credit Collection Services,