Complaint Review: CCS - Credit Collection Services

• Updated: Tue, September 08, 2009

• Reported By: LWBuckaroo — Sacramento California USA
CCS - Credit Collection Services
Two Wells Avenue Newton, Massachusetts United States of America

CCS - Credit Collection Services Hollywood Video scam-never happened Newton, Massachusetts

The title isn't what it was, but I couldn't find the right deal. So CCS started calling me a few weeks ago, saying that I owe them 60 dollars from a movie that was never returned. So then they said they could settle it for 46 dollars. I called them today, and now theyre saying I owe 66, and when I objected, they said 54. They are changing the amount every time. Now they say I can only do it over the phone with debit or credit card or check/account #, when on the not so trustworthy website, it says that I can mail payment in. They then tried to bribe me with 3 months free rent and no late fees? Which doesn't sound real, or interest me anyways. I'm only 20 years old, in college, have no credit whatsoever, and I'm really not sure what I should do here....any help at all?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2009 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-Credit-Collection-Services/Newton-Massachusetts-02459/CCS-Credit-Collection-Services-Hollywood-Video-scam-never-happened-Newton-Massachusett-491833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS - Credit Collection Services