Complaint Review: CCS-Credit Service Division-

• Submitted: Mon, January 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2008

• Reported By:Salisbury Maryland
CCS-Credit Service Division-
PO Box 17800 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCS-Credit Service Division- After I attempted to cancel my account with them, they withdrew money from my account without authorization. Las Vegas Nevada

I have tried on several different occasions to cancel my account with CCS. I have not used their services since I signed up with them. I have received their catalog but have never ordered from them. After a year of sending letter after letter telling them I want to cancel my account (they claim they did not get either letter) and after many calls, they still took money out of my bank account against, my wishes. Upon calling and complaining they told me the money was not refundable, and I would have to write them asking to cancel the account, which I have done many times.

I asked them why they could take my information over the phone and set up an account, but they cannot cancel the account the same way. They stated it was company policy. Year after year they keep withdrawing money, and year after year I keep trying to cancel my account. It is a never ending nightmare. I am going to have to change my account at the bank to get this to stop.

Rkisangry
Salisbury, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2008 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-Credit-Service-Division-/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-1780/CCS-Credit-Service-Division-After-I-attempted-to-cancel-my-account-with-them-they-withdr-300007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS-Credit Service Division-