Complaint Review: CCS - Credit Service Division - The (First National) Merchant Card Advantage

• Submitted: Fri, October 21, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, October 21, 2005

• Reported By:Oakland Park Florida
CCS - Credit Service Division - The (First National) Merchant Card Advantage
P.O. Box 17800 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCS - Credit Service Division - The (First National) Merchant Card Advantage RIPOFF misleading credit card with a $6500 limit Las Vegas Nevada

I have twice recieved the "approval" for $6500. The first time I actually called, fortunatlly I reliezed that it was a scam. I had asked them at that time to not send me anymore. I even called another long distance number to get my name taken off and they tried to sell me on it also. Everyone in my household has reciened this thing and unfortunatlly my sister who lives 15 miles away fell for it and had her bank account pretty much wiped out. She is trying to sue them but to no avail right now. I hope everyone would not be so trusting of things like her. However, I hope more that people would stop trying to take advantage of older people and trusting people.

Jessica
Oakland Park, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2005 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-Credit-Service-Division-The-First-National-Merchant-Card-Advantage/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-7800/CCS-Credit-Service-Division-The-First-National-Merchant-Card-Advantage-RIPOFF-mislea-161600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS - Credit Service Division - The (First National) Merchant Card Advantage