Complaint Review: CCS Credit Service Division

• Submitted: Sun, July 29, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, July 29, 2007

• Reported By:Rapid City South Dakota
CCS Credit Service Division
PO Box 17800 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCS Credit Service Division I paid a fee sometime ago to get a credit card. They sent me a credit card that was for a line of clothing. I did NOT want that so I cut up the credit card. Every attemp at calling them has got me nowhere. I checked online and it said it's a ripoff. Las Vegas Nevada

I got a Credit Card letter in the mail. I then sent off the money they asked for which I can't remember now how much that was. I think around $45.00. I then got a credit card from them that was only for merchandise that I did Not want. I cut up the credit card.

Now they are sending me bills that say I owe as a Previous Balance $398.99. They say my New Balance is $298.99. They say I owe 30 for Late Charges. They say I owe for minimum Payment due $129.99. I have tried repeatedly to get in touch with them to no avail. Pleaase look into this situation! Thank ~ You!

Rapid City, South Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2007 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-Credit-Service-Division/Las-Vegas-Nevada-17800/CCS-Credit-Service-Division-I-paid-a-fee-sometime-ago-to-get-a-credit-card-They-sent-me-a-263958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS Credit Service Division