Complaint Review: CCS Credit Service Division

• Submitted: Tue, July 31, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 31, 2007

• Reported By:Rocklin California
CCS Credit Service Division
81 West Utah St Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCS Credit Service Division Has withdrawn around $600.00 out of my account over the last 2 years ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I was contacted by CCS 2 years ago and they stated I could get my credit started. I have tried to cancell them on numerous occasions and have had no luck. I have mailed a letter to the company and it was returned address does not exist. I have called them and stated I want them to close and all they do is send me more coupons in the mail and tell me I can't close the account without putting it in writing.

I have just mailed them another close account letter today to 2 different addresses: 81 West Utah St Las Vegas Nv 89102 and the other to P.O. box 17800 Las Vegas Navada 89114. I need this account closed and my account not charged anymore.

Rec
Rocklin, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2007 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-Credit-Service-Division/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/CCS-Credit-Service-Division-Has-withdrawn-around-60000-out-of-my-account-over-the-last-2-264363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS Credit Service Division