• Report: #252086

• Submitted: Sun, June 03, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, June 03, 2007

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
CCS Credit Service Division
P.O. Box 17800 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCS Credit Service Division Sent me a credit card called First National Card For merchandise with $6,500 limit ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I don't know if this was a phone call setup, I can't remember talking to anyone about this type of credit card. I hope I didn't and more so I hope I didn't give out any personal information, because I have done that before.

I am evidently a target for scams lately with this being around the third one just in the past month. The best part of this scam is I went to the internet to check them out and needless to say I was a bit shocked. These people are nothing but theives and law breakers of many sorts. Can't our government do something to stop them?

A friend of mine happen to be here yesterday when I got my card from CCS and she said she had the card and was almost finished paying her fee of $300 so she could start using it. At least I have not sent them my bank account number or hopefully anything else they can use.

The card has a phone number to activate it, which I know now is bogus. The number is 800-717-1278 and the card looks very lagit with a 16 number for the account. If it could help with an investigation I have the numbers and will give them to you at your request.

Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2007 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-Credit-Service-Division/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-7800/CCS-Credit-Service-Division-Sent-me-a-credit-card-called-First-National-Card-For-merchandi-252086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS Credit Service Division