Complaint Review: CCS Credit Service Division

• Submitted: Mon, December 03, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2007

• Reported By:Crestview Florida
CCS Credit Service Division
P.O.Box17800 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCS FRIST NATIONAL CARD CCS Credit Service Division Has lied and taken money out of my husbands account after being told to stop and hasn't done so. Las Vegas Nevada

In October 2006 I entered into a contract with a "order-by-catalog" company via a thlephone call. After an account withdrawl of $99.99, followed by another for $99.99, and a third for $99.00 from a bank account I authorised, I informed the company I needed a card and a catalog. In Febuary 2007, after an aditional $150.00 was withdrawn from the same account, I called and was informed I would recieve a catalog and card soon.
After no catalog or card was recieved, I grafted a coraspondance of cancelation and concidered the $448.98 a "bought lesson" and an exspensive one at that.
On December 3, 2007 I discovered $298.98 was withdrawn from my account by this same company. I imidatly called the toll free number and after a lenghy wait was connected with an opperator who informed me the the money was "NON-REFUNDABLE". I asked to speak with a supervisor and recieved the same statement. In short, I invested $747.96 with no product, or chance of refund.
I am sure that the American people have better things to spend their money on rather than having it withdrawn with no chance of use or return.

Cindy
Crestview, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2007 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-Credit-Service-Division/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-7800/CCS-FRIST-NATIONAL-CARD-CCS-Credit-Service-Division-Has-lied-and-taken-money-out-of-my-hus-288621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS Credit Service Division