rank

• Submitted: Sat, October 04, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, October 04, 2003

• Reported By:Kalamazoo Michigan
CCS Credit Services - First National Card
61 W.Utah St .,ste,63, Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCS Credit Services Division 1 - First National Card ripoff I have paid over 400 dollars to this company in ridiculous fees. Las Vegas Nevada

Even after I continually called to cancel this account, after I heard it was a ripoff, the company still charged my bank account years after putting my account over 100 dollars in the red. Other people should be warned and this "credit" service should be dissolved and its victims given restitution.

The credit service will still not let me cancel my account, even though I NEVER USED THE ACCOUNT. In all I have paid over 400 dollars to this company in ridiculous fees. This doesn't even include the money it has cost me in bank overdraft fees.

Worst of all, this company did not once alert me to when the money would be withdrawn from my account.

Matt
Kalamazoo, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2003 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-Credit-Services-First-National-Card/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/CCS-Credit-Services-Division-1-First-National-Card-ripoff-I-have-paid-over-400-dollars-t-68244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS Credit Services - First National Card