• Report: #205718

Complaint Review: C.C.S. Credit..first National Card; Lion's Gate Money For Grants

• Submitted: Fri, August 11, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, August 11, 2006

• Reported By:manorville New York
C.C.S. Credit..first National Card; Lion's Gate Money For Grants
Las Vegas & Philadelphia PA, Nevada U.S.A.

C.C.S. Credit..first National Card; Lion's Gate Money For Grants ripoff Las Vegas & Philadelphia PA Nevada

The first piece of mail I get is a letter stating: here is your credit card. $6500 to order whatever you want in our catalog and bla bla bla. First, I said to myself that I did not order this card and read it very carefully. I looked for a number to call this outfit; but all I see is the activation number. I said this is total bull. Good thing I did not activate the card. That was Case no. 1.

Now, today, I get a postcard from Lion's Gate Consulting saying that I can get a minimum of $5,000 for a business, education, disaster, home renovation. This is a grant that does not have to be repaid. All you have to do is send in the $299.00 and if you do not get the minimum of $5,000 we will refund you your money.

So, for two days in a row nothing but garbage. These companies should be dealt with in a way where they will never be allowed to do a thing like this again. I am sure there are loads of others; but we have to be well aware of what we see in our mail and don't jump to any conclusions until we find out if this is a fraud and a scam. All I can say is that these last two days have been nothing but scams. Beware People.

Connie
manorville, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2006 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-Creditfirst-National-Card-Lions-Gate-Money-For-Grants/Las-Vegas-Philadelphia-PA-Nevada/CCS-Creditfirst-National-Card-Lions-Gate-Money-For-Grants-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Phil-205718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C.C.S. Credit..first National Card; Lion's Gate Money For Grants

drugs