Complaint Review: CCS FIRST NATIONAL MEMBERCARD

• Submitted: Sat, July 24, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, July 24, 2004

• Reported By:Plant City Florida
CCS FIRST NATIONAL MEMBERCARD
PO BOX 17800 LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

CCS FIRST NATIONAL MEMBERCARD RIPOFF LAS VEGAS Nevada

Well all I can say about CCS First National Membercard is WATCH OUT. I am Assistant Vice President and manage the Fraud department for one of the top 3 credit card issuers.

This deal is pathetic. For those of you that signed on I would get with whichever TV station in your area has On Your Side type spots. You know you report a business and the TV station starts their own investigation. You should also get the postal inspectors involved in your area.

Also, close your accounts and get new ones. You should also contact the Attorney General. The more people you involve the quicker to resolution. Now how did I get to this site. I received the same piece of junk mail you did. Fortunate for me, I looked on the internet first.

I know who I have cards with and who I should have cards with and I have never heard of these scavengers on any conference call I've been on, nor ever heard of them. One of the first things right off the bat that tipped me off was my name was mis-spelled. GOD LUCK TO EVERYONE and empathy for those that have more work to do now.

Ed
Plant City, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2004 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-FIRST-NATIONAL-MEMBERCARD/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89114/CCS-FIRST-NATIONAL-MEMBERCARD-RIPOFF-LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-100387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS FIRST NATIONAL MEMBERCARD