Complaint Review: CCS First International Card

• Submitted: Mon, November 03, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, November 03, 2003

• Reported By:Mead Washington
CCS First International Card
61 W. Utah St. Ste 63 Nationwide U.S.A.

CCS First International Card ripoff There is no website for investigation of merchandise rip off Las Vegas Navada

Unfortunately I am credit challenged. I thought this might be a way of building credit. I did call the card activation number: 1 800-717-1278, and had my card activated.

Then directed once again to another number 702 615-2660 where I heard a recording of once I sent them money ($199.99) that my card would be in effect, 3 weeks later I would recieve a cataloge, neccessary papers for ordering merchandise, advance cash, etc.

I was feeling pretty good about myself, until I decided to find or attempt to find their site, to see what kinds of merchandise they offer. Ooopps that when I came upon this site, showing me I had been scammed. I have not given any bank account numbers though and have not sent any money. I will cancel my account just to make sure. This was not one of my brighter moments

Bill
Mead, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2003 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-First-International-Card/nationwide/CCS-First-International-Card-ripoff-There-is-no-website-for-investigation-of-merchandise-r-70913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS First International Card