Complaint Review: CCS First Natinal

• Submitted: Mon, October 31, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, October 31, 2005

• Reported By:Redding California
CCS First Natinal
61 E Utah Ave Las Vegas Nevada 89114, Nevada U.S.A.

CCS First Natinal ripoff Student run Fraud, this has been going on for years! where are the Nevada authorities Las Vegas Nevada

after Reading many others on this site, I decided to put in my input...

I called the number in atempt to Cancel My card, They asked to comferm The stuff on my card and papper on a recorded messige using dial tone, Then when the said They would put me thrugh to a rep., The line was busy.... I find this disturbing sence If it was an oficial company, They would atleast give a waiting music theme, and not hang up afterwords. I went thrugh the ordeal again, Then I finaly got thrugh after several atempts, And I kid you not, The backround sounded like a college dorm!!!! Prety elabrate for College students I tought.

So they said I could cut up my card and disregard the Premt.

Shure I cut up the card, But im shure as heck not going to throw it away untill I get confromation as to If I wil get charged, Darn good thing I read this site!!!!!

Redding, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2005 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-First-Natinal/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-Nevada-89114/CCS-First-Natinal-ripoff-Student-run-Fraud-this-has-been-going-on-for-years-where-are-th-162757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS First Natinal