Complaint Review: CCS - First National Bank Card - Allstate Check Cashing

• Submitted: Wed, November 19, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, November 19, 2003

• Reported By:Graham Washington
CCS - First National Bank Card - Allstate Check Cashing
61 W. Utah St, 81 W. Utah St, 1050 E. Sahara Ave, Suite 203, P.O. Box 17800 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCS - First National Bank Card - Allstate Check Cashing ripoff Withdrew over $600 from my account for a card that is no good without my permission Las Vegas Nevada

On Sept. 25, 2003, I received a letter from ACC stating they required my written authorization for "Cash-On-Demand Transactions." CCS had already been taking money from my US. Bank account since Aug. 25th. On Sept 2nd, they took $199.99 out for my membership fee. On Nov. 3rd they took $99.99 out for "Payment Security Guard-Finance Charge," and another $99.99 out for "Credit Protection Shield-Finance Charge."

I never approved either of the withdrawals from my account. Also, on Oct. 31, they said I still owed $99.00 more for my annual fee. I am a disabled person who has fallen on financial hardship because of all the withdraws these Company's have made from my account.

I have contacted US Bank's Account Fraud Line about this. They said they would send me an affidavit to fill out in 10 business days. I want to know how these Company's can get away with this if people know they are a fraudulent business and what innocent people like myself can do to get our money back.

Graham, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2003 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-First-National-Bank-Card-Allstate-Check-Cashing/Las-Vegas-Nevada-891028910489114/CCS-First-National-Bank-Card-Allstate-Check-Cashing-ripoff-Withdrew-over-600-from-my-72468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS - First National Bank Card - Allstate Check Cashing