crucial

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2007

• Reported By:parkcity Utah
CCS - First National Card Membership Company
P.O Box 17800 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCS - First National Card Membership Company I have just received a card in the mail through the named company above. However, I did not apply for this card. It was sent to me with their declaration of what their company was and numbers to activate a card I never submitted to. Las Vegas Nevada

I have just received a card in the mail through the named company above. However, I did not apply for this card. It was sent to me with their declaration of what their company was and numbers to activate a card I never submitted to. This card having a credit limit of 6500.00 with no interest rate. In the real world that would be nice. I did not activate the card not do I want to. In looking up the legitmatcy of this card I found this sight. I am thankful for being able to report this and hope to help others avoid such scams. I am fearful they have pertinent information which will hold me accountable for this card or its activation. I am unsure how they got my information and wouldn't mind a phone call back by any one interested in putting them in theor place.

Jodi
parkcity, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2007 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-First-National-Card-Membership-Company/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/CCS-First-National-Card-Membership-Company-I-have-just-received-a-card-in-the-mail-throu-294983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS - First National Card Membership Company