Complaint Review: CCS First National Card

Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-717-1278
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

CCS First National Card Sent a credit card without me giving an application Las Vegas Nevada

I received a credit card in the mail for a total approved amount of $6500.00. I never applied for this card. I read the back of the letter for conditions and it said there would be a $199.00 initial charge, plus it said if I did not call my checking acct would be debited the $199.00 charge. I couldn't figure out how this happened and I was scared somehow they had gotten my checking account number. The only number you have to contact this number is an activation number. They did not indicate a website, so I just signed on under their name and what do I find several complaints about the same thing that is happening to me. I just hope they did not somehow get my checking account number. I'm just throwing the card away, but something needs to be done about this company. I have no way of contacting them without activating this card and I'm certainly not going to do it.

Cross Lanes, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2006 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-First-National-Card/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-7800/CCS-First-National-Card-Sent-a-credit-card-without-me-giving-an-application-Las-Vegas-Neva-222320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS First National Card