Complaint Review: CCS First National Card

• Submitted: Tue, May 15, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, May 15, 2007

• Reported By:Saint Michael Alaska
CCS First National Card
P.O. Box 17800 Las Vegas,, Nevada U.S.A.

CCS First National Card The Credit card company requested for my checking account information and also informed me that if I pay $198.00 to them then I would have a purchase limit of $7,900.00 Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: Should have came here FIRST!

I filled out for a credit card with CCS and they had deducted $198.00 from my checking account and announced that I had a approved credit limit of $7,900.00 with their company. They informed me that I will be recieving a catalog to order from but I still haven't recieved it so I decided to look for it on-line and found you instead.

I had first impression that I had this limit and they sent me 3 different cards ( one that says "cash on demand card") and I tried to withdraw money from that but no ATM machine will accept this card. That is when I smelled something funny and decided to look into this further. Even when I first saw the $198.00 amount deducted from my checking account, I tried to contact them and told them that I wasn't interested but I keep getting their answering machine so I wasn't able to cancel, I even tried emailing them but that did not work either.

Now I am going through you to resolve this issue and hopefully get my money back if it's not too late!

Doreen
Saint Michael, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2007 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-First-National-Card/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-7800/CCS-First-National-Card-The-Credit-card-company-requested-for-my-checking-account-informat-248802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS First National Card

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

You haven't been scammed, or ripped off! You need to read EVERYTHING down to the very fine print! You obviously signed up for this junk, and gave them your bank account info. geez!

#2 Consumer Suggestion