- Report: #305491
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: CCS - First National Credit Card
CCS - First National Credit CardBox 17800 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.
CCS (catalog Shopping) / First National Credit Card How to protect yourself!! LEGALLY Las Vegas Nevada
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: The real deal...
*Author of original report: They have been up to this for over 10 years!!
1. I took their card and immediately shredded it!
2. I took the top portion of their letter (with my address & theirs) ripped it off from the letter & wrote on there that I have reported their unlawful activity to the proper authorities...meaning the postmaster general.
*These unsolicited cards came thru the mail, which makes this a Felony,
rather than a "local" annoyance. Using the US Mail for these purposes is
I also included a short note in this envelope and told them to immediately
remove me from their mailing list.
If any of you out there EVER receive an unsolicited credit card, don't ever call their activation #. Do as I've done above and report them to the postmaster general. They have authority over anything being sent through the US MAIL!
Front Royal, Virginia
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2008 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-First-National-Credit-Card/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/CCS-catalog-Shopping-First-National-Credit-Card-How-to-protect-yourself-LEGALLY-Las-305491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.