Complaint Review: CCS First National MemberCard - Credit Service Division

• Submitted: Tue, September 20, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, September 20, 2005

• Reported By:Stockbridge Georgia
CCS First National MemberCard - Credit Service Division
P.O. Box 17800 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCS FCCS First National MemberCard - Credit Service Division Ripoff, Fraudulant Deceptive Company. Do not Activate Card. They Have No Online Catalogue. No email Adress. No Physical Address. CCs Debited $200.00+ From my acct. I assumed it was a bank credit card. CCS sent me a useless catalogue Las Vegas, Nevada

I doubt that this could have happen to me in the year 2005. But it did happen to me in 2002 which was before I knew about this website (Rip off Report.com)I assummed that the credit card which I received unsolicited in the mail was from a legitimate bank. I gave my checking account info and CCS debited over $200.00 promising that they would help build my credit score. I could scarcely afford the price but I did it anyway.

It wasn't until I received a catalogue of useless brandless cheap goods that I realized that I had been ripped off. I could not reach any one at the company who could help me or refund my money. Now they have the audacity to have sent me two more cards in the last 3 years. I never used or saw that money again. There ought to be criminal charges filed against his company.

Forrest
Stockbridge, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2005 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-First-National-MemberCard-Credit-Service-Division/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-7800/CCS-FCCS-First-National-MemberCard-Credit-Service-Division-Ripoff-Fraudulant-Deceptive-157705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS First National MemberCard - Credit Service Division