• Report: #199272

• Submitted: Mon, July 03, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, July 03, 2006

• Reported By:aiken South Carolina
CCS - First National - The Merchant Credit Card
P.O. Box 17800 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCS - First National - The Merchant Credit Card ripoff - a national epedimic stopped in it's tracks Las Vegas Nevada

I was lucky enough to be suspicious. I was also lucky enough to find the "ripoffreport" before my suspicions could be blown off.

I too recieved the $6500 offer in the mail. I didn't call because I read it was for a catalog only. Then, out of curiosity, I tried to find this catalog. Low and behold, I found you. There was a report files 6/23 from Rome GA, and he gave all sorts of phone numbers.
I called the 888-884-0017 opt out number(from my cell phone so they couldn't log my home #). "Martin" answered. I told him I wanted to opt out. He asked for my Approval Number. I told him it was torn up (being suspicious, I didn't want them to be able to use this number as a consent). But I did give him my name and address.

He told me that I am now opted out, but I may receive another mailing. If I do, then I should call back with that approval number (not gonna happen). I will give them my address, but that's it. If more should happen, I'll let you know. If this ends the scamming nightmare for CCS and me, then THANK YOU ROME GEORGIA, AND THANK YOU RIP OFF REPORT.

This is also a good way to document a conversation (which they did not record) and the Who, What, When and Where's, to use in the future if necessary

Dorothy
aiken, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2006 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-First-National-The-Merchant-Credit-Card/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-7800/CCS-First-National-The-Merchant-Credit-Card-ripoff-a-national-epedimic-stopped-in-it-199272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS - First National - The Merchant Credit Card