Complaint Review: CCS First National

• Submitted: Fri, November 03, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, November 07, 2006

• Reported By:Little Rock California
CCS First National
P.O. Box 17800 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCS First National These ripoff's used Deceptive, Unethical, Shady tactics, for Profit Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: CCS aka First National Credit

I was in great need of re-establishing my credit after my Husband passed away in 2003, and was left with nothing but a great deal of debt. I was advised to start with a credit card, so when I saw the CCS card sevice I applied. I recieved a Receiept of Acceptance Letter, still not realizing that I was appling for a Merchant card and being deceived to believe that I would be recieving a "First National Credit Card" I agreed to the withdrawl of the funds from my checking account.

After I recieved the card and a letter stating that the catalog would sent at a later date and that I could "up grade" to a higher amount. Included was a CCS Cardholder Agreement after reading it, I called the company to cancel and request that they return the $200.00 cash back, I was told that I made an agreement, and that they would not return the funds.

This company I feel is using unethical and misleading tactics to lure vulnerable individuals such as myself into entering into a commitment that is not what was perceived to be. CCS has put an even greater financial burden on me by these viperous actions.

Alene
Little Rock, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2006 12:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-First-National/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-7800/CCS-First-National-These-ripoffs-used-Deceptive-Unethical-Shady-tactics-for-Profit-Las-218887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS First National

CCS aka First National Credit

AUTHOR: Alene - (U.S.A.)

I can't believe it they got me again, On November 2nd I was checking my bank account and sure enough the with drew $99.00 three times. I called on June 7th of 2006 and cancled this card and I don't know how they got my new bank account information but they did. I called the bank right away and put a stop payment and informed my bank that they had no authorization to withdrawl any amount from this account. so there will be an investigation. Theser people need to be stopped!!!