Complaint Review: CCS First National

• Submitted: Tue, November 27, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, December 09, 2007

• Reported By:Pelion South Carolina
CCS First National
P.O. Box 17800 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCS First National What A Scam They Offered Me $8,300 Tried to steal from a soldier Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: You can't be transferred

I got a letter in the mail and called the activation number. While I was on the phone activating the card I was doing a search over the company online only to find out how fruadulent they were so I then hit the button to be transfered to a represenitive. She was trying to fast talk me into giving my banking information but I told her to listen to me and that I wanted to cancel the activation of my card. She then again tried to sell me on the idea and I told her to shut up and transfer me to card and benefits then she hung up on me. I'm hoping since they don't have any of my banking account information that I don't get charged and if I do I'm hoping someone will help me out. I'm only reporting this so to save the rest of the American public from this company's scam.

11bangel
Pelion, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2007 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-First-National/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/CCS-First-National-What-A-Scam-They-Offered-Me-8300-Tried-to-steal-from-a-soldier-Las-Ve-287229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS First National

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Because the sole purpose of this scam is to harvest financial information, not allow anyone to talk to anyone.

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

You can't be transferred

AUTHOR: Bcsformer - (U.S.A.)

Just to let you know you cannot be transferred to bcs(benefits and cards) from the activation line.