Complaint Review: CCS NETWORK SHOPPING-USA PLATINUM

• Submitted: Sun, January 05, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, February 03, 2003

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
CCS NETWORK SHOPPING-USA PLATINUM
61 W. STE 63 UTAH ST LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

CCS NETWORK SHOPPING USA PLATINUM ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada

*Consumer Comment: RIP OFF RIP OFF !!!!

I was under that the impression that I was applying for a credit card like Visa or Mastercard, with a fee of $149 to re-establish my credit. Which is a high price to pay. But I did it to try to start fresh.
On 12/24/02, WITHOUT BEING NOTIFIED OR EVEN ACTIVATING THE CARD, $179.90 was debited from my checking account by CCS First National Card aka:USA PLATINUM.
I called my bank and was informed that "USA PLATINUM(AKA:CCS MERCHANTS) had charged my account. Now I risk further charges since I don't know what the next fee will be to block the payments.
CCS First National Merchants web site does not have a "Respond E-mail address. So I have taken the time consumeing task of writting them to attempt to get my money back.
In addition to stopping this company from ripping anyone else off, I would appreciate any information that would help me get my money back.

Nellie
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2003 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-NETWORK-SHOPPING-USA-PLATINUM/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89102/CCS-NETWORK-SHOPPING-USA-PLATINUM-ripoff-LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-40149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS NETWORK SHOPPING-USA PLATINUM

RIP OFF RIP OFF !!!!

AUTHOR: I'm Not Putting My Name - (U.S.A.)

Thank you for all the info. about this company! I thought it was strange that I couldn't find a website to see the items to buy. I looked up the company and all I could find is ripp-off reports. I had the card in hand ready to activate and decided to look it up on the net. THANK GOD after seeing the reports.