Complaint Review: CCS Shopping Network

• Submitted: Sat, June 28, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, June 28, 2003

• Reported By:Honolulu Hawaii
CCS Shopping Network
61 W. Utah Street Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCS Shopping Network dirty ripoff dogs Las Vegas Nevada

I first got ripped off by some bogus credit card company for $298.00 about 6 weeks ago and then these guys send me a real nice credit card to be used with their catalogues, the first national card.

It looked great so I called them to ask for the customer service phone number and the lady sat and argued with me over the activation of the card. I wanted to know the monthly fees of the card and about the company itself. I was very lucky not to give her my personal information, and now that I seen all of this information I am very glad that I didn't go for it.

Honolulu, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2003 11:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-Shopping-Network/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/CCS-Shopping-Network-dirty-ripoff-dogs-Las-Vegas-Nevada-62177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS Shopping Network