Complaint Review: CCS Shopping Network

• Submitted: Fri, June 20, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, June 20, 2003

• Reported By:Smyrna Georgia
CCS Shopping Network
61 W. Utah St. Ste. 63 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCS Shopping Network is a big scam! Beware! It is a consumer fraud ripoff The double-talk regarding a $200 fee here, and a $99 fee there further soured me. Las Vegas Nevada

When I received the First National Merchant Card, and read about a $6,500 credit limit, I thought it was too good to be true. Usually, companies do not send you a credit card with your name until you have officially been approved. So I thought all was well, until I noticed that there was no holographic MasterCard, Discover, or Visa logo anywhere on the card.

At this point, I grew suspicious. Upon reading the accompanying letter, my suspicions increased. Nowhere in the letter did it explain how could use card. There was no website listed. And the double-talk regarding a $200 fee here, and a $99 fee there further soured me.

I went online to see if I could locate a website for CCS network, and I ran across this Rip-Off site (which I have reported on once before.) I knew immediately, that had I called to activate that card, I would have been taken to the cleaners! Thank goodness I didn't let my financial burdens and wants sucker me further into debt!

Smyrna, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2003 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-Shopping-Network/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/CCS-Shopping-Network-is-a-big-scam-Beware-It-is-a-consumer-fraud-ripoff-The-double-talk-61321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS Shopping Network