Complaint Review: CCS Shopping Network

• Submitted: Sat, June 21, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, June 21, 2003

• Reported By:Gaston South Carolina
CCS Shopping Network
61 W. Utah St., STE 63 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCS Shopping Network ripoff consumer rip-off fraud Las Vegas Nevada

This company called and said I was pre-approved for either a Mastercard or Visa my choice with a $6,500 credit line that could be used anywhere "Master Card" or "Visa" cards are approved. After receiving the card in the mail I realize it is a ripoff scam like so many others to lure people with bad credit to cough up large amounts of money and get nothing in return.

I am going to the bank to do a stop payment on the ACH transfer to stop it, although I will be billed a stop payment fee of 10 dollars, I think it is a lot better than letting them bill me for 200 then another 100 dollars and get nothing. I would like to help burn these idiots if anyone knows how, let me know.

John
Gaston, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2003 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-Shopping-Network/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/CCS-Shopping-Network-ripoff-consumer-rip-off-fraud-Las-Vegas-Nevada-61381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS Shopping Network