Complaint Review: CCS Shopping Network

• Submitted: Fri, May 23, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, May 23, 2003

• Reported By:North Lauderdale Florida
CCS Shopping Network
61 W. Utah St,. Ste 63, Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCS Shopping Network ripoff deception thanks for the warning Las Vegas Nevada

I need furniture etc as I am now back on my own in an unfurnished apartment, with a duffel bag and a toothbrush.

Needless to say, I was excited to received my $6500 credit line for shopping. But no catalog to preview? but no website to find out more? something's fishy.

So I did a search, and THANK GOODNESS! I came across the RipOff site. I am in desperate straits as it is, I sure don't need to get in bed with these folks.

If I could afford the outrageous fees and the 30% down payment,(and no mention of how much the monthly payments would be), I guess I wouldn't need to be doing this at all at all.

THANK YOU GUYS!!

Chris
North Lauderdale, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2003 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-Shopping-Network/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/CCS-Shopping-Network-ripoff-deception-thanks-for-the-warning-Las-Vegas-Nevada-58126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS Shopping Network