Complaint Review: CCS Shopping Network

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2001
  • Updated: Sat, July 26, 2003

• Reported By:winfield al
CCS Shopping Network
61W.Utah,Ste. 63 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Capital Credit Alliance CCS Shopping Network ripoff scam

*Consumer Comment: Urgent - Approved

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I am someone who got suckered into being a member!

*Consumer Comment: CCS Shopping Network User.

*0:

I receive a $6500.00 credit line from CCS shopping network orThe First national merchantcard and read it and decided to get on the internet and try to find out about this card or whoever it was for it came to me in maiden name or old address before 911 addresses came into effect in this area.

I kept searching untile I read across this section and wanted to report that I received a credit from them. I didn't know believe this was true and it was a rip off and now I am glad to have found this on the internet. Just wanted someone to know about this and thank you for the infomation that was provided and anyone that had a part of writing the rip off. God bless all:

Judy Robertson

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-Shopping-Network/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Capital-Credit-Alliance-CCS-Shopping-Network-ripoff-scam-7792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS Shopping Network

Urgent - Approved

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

I received the CCS Shopping Network $6,500 credit purchase limit and the First National Merchant Card and I don't believe that its good offer to rebuild credit by purchasing items from their catalog. Furthermore its not a subsitute for employment and should be not be reserved for veterans to raffle off the merchandise on the streetside.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I am someone who got suckered into being a member!

AUTHOR: Ebert - (U.S.A.)

I would like to get the money they took out of my bank account. If I don't here anything from CCS in 10 Days, my lawyer and I will take action. My mom works for a very valiable company, who have the best lawyers in the business. If my money is return to my bank account in 5 days and i recieve a letter saying that their sorry and that they never explained that they was with drawing 300 dollars from my bank. Thank you and have a great day..

CCS Shopping Network User.

AUTHOR: Kronz - ()

I have recieve a mail today saying that i have been approved for $6,500.00, by the first merchant credit card advantage.

I have 3-4 weeks for my merchant package to come in. And if i don't recieve this package by than. I'm gonna have to get the media into it! They have already taken $199.99 dollars out of my checking acct, to activate my membership fee, by giving me $200.00 credit with any other purchase over $200.00 to offset our standard $99.00 annual fee. Which is stated here on the mail that i have recieved. Getting cash on demand* when i need it gives me that extra cash at no extra cost!

So, is this a scam?
Well' i'll just have to wait and find out!
In 3-4 weeks from today. May 13, 2002

Ahui Hou & God Bless Us All!

#4 0