• Report: #194152

• Submitted: Wed, May 31, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, May 31, 2006

• Reported By:colorado springs Colorado
CCS-The First National Merchant Credit Card Advantage
P.O.Box 17800 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCS-The First National Merchant Credit Card Advantage ripoff fraudulent dishonest business Las Vegas Nevada

I received a letter with a credit card in the mail stating that I was approved for a credit limit of $6,500. I never even applied for a credit card let alone be already approved for one. I never even attempt to apply for a credit card only because my credit isn't the greatest, so when they told me that my interest rate was 0% and would never,EVER change, I knew something was up. On the front side of the letter it sounded way too good to be true, but when I read the reverse side of it (the fine print)it said that I needed to mail them a deposit/collateral in order to be able to use the card. It also mentioned that I could purchase several different items on their catalog and even get cash on demand. It sounded way too fishy so I checked into it on the internet and to my surprise found that I was definitely not alone.

Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2006 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCS-The-First-National-Merchant-Credit-Card-Advantage/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/CCS-The-First-National-Merchant-Credit-Card-Advantage-ripoff-fraudulent-dishonest-busines-194152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCS-The First National Merchant Credit Card Advantage